Sunday, June 14, 2009

Awesome. . .

I got tagged by Olla Chas, an SAUC-ian friend whose blog I enjoy reading! It's been days and it still has kept me thinking about it. . .being awesome! I've been tagged a couple of times and so this time I decided, just to amuse myself (*giggles*), do this.

Here goes seven. . .

1. I guess being married to Edward is awesome. He is awesome in so many ways. . .and that makes me awesome(tumpang awesome lah!)

2. Having given birth to three wonderful children (and I hope that's it^_^) makes me an awesome mom. The package that goes from the conception till they're out. . .I tell you, would make any woman awesome!

3. I asked Edward what he thinks about this "awesomeness". He was in deep thought (and I was like hmm....nothing awesome?) and then gives me this answer "Supermom slash superwife." Well, why not? Am a working mom with three kids, with chores at home (no maid ah!) to do, keeping up with unplanned activities on the spur of a moment, while trying damn hard to find time for myself. Pheww! And this leads to awesomeness #4.

4. I am a passionate lover (*giggles*). . .Edward can vouch for that.

5. I trust my instincts.

6. A very close friend said that I am a someone who she could talk to for hours. I was her echo when she laughs and was a shoulder to cry on when she felt like it. (Hmm, gotta keep my shoulders padded more ofteh lah)

7. Altruistic!

I am gonna be awesome by tagging friends who are awesome in their own unique ways.

*Trixie
*Ita
*Debbie
*Misz
*Miriam

. . .and it's back to my awesome SAUC-ian friend Olla.

3 comments:

Wendell D. Gingging said...

wah..nice. gonna ask edward on the lover part...maybe will help in getting another 2 more little ones!

Borneo rain said...

hi lola! so sweet of u to tag me - now i have to reflect on "awesome-ness"... not easy to do!

btw, how do i "follow" yr blog??

mmyabis-sigar said...

hmm...interesting! I have to think real careful before i write my answers and post it in my blog..hahaha...it may take weeks LOL!