Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year people! The booming sound of the colourful firework, the shouts of glee from the youngsters who decided to jump into the pond, the tantalizing barbecued smell of chicken wings, sausages, fish and lots more welcomed 2010. There were exchange of hugs, handshakes and mumbles of 'Happy New Year' and 'Resolution?'. Then it sank in to me that I haven't given it much thought...so 'to achieve something' marked with a smile was my answer.

1) I'd like to be student again - burn the midnight oil, nose into every related books, etc...

2) Run a marathon or two - sweat it out!!!

3) Spend more quality time with my family - I cut down on 'earning extras' last year and I enjoyed just being with them.

4) Learn something new - a musical instrument - a flute perhaps?

5) Be more patient - hmmm....I need to!

There are lots I would like to accomplish....but for now that would do!

Happy New Year...and may we have one roaring year!

No comments: