Sunday, October 17, 2010

Suppose. . .


This poem is for you. . .

Suppose one morning you never wake up,
Do all your friends know you love them?
Are there any wounds needing to be healed?
Friendships that need rekindling or three
Words needing to be said.
Sometimes 'I love you' can heal and bless.
Let every one of your friends know you love them
Even if you think they don't love you back
You would be amazed at what those three
Little words and a smile could do
Just in case tomorrow is too late....

A friend tagged me to that poem. I read it and then read it again. It brought me to a point thinking whether I have left friends or even family members for that matter hurted with my words or action. Someone very close to me, commented, "La, kadang-kadang ko main lantak saja cakap. Ko tidak suka akun kalah walaupun ko tau ko salah." Ooohhh I tell you, it was a slap on the face. Sometimes the ego in us hate to admit that what we have said or have done may have betrayed and wounded a beautiful friendship or a relationship.

Hmm, so to you Eyes - friends and family reading this post -, just in case tomorrow is too late, from the very bottom of my heart I am sharing the poem with you today.

Have a wonderful week ahead...:)

No comments: