Friday, August 27, 2010

At work today....

Bad or what?

Someone just pulled the door open and we felt the gust of anger blown in. I only stood there helplessly and watched my close friend torrented with insult by a senior colleague. I decided to keep my mouth zipped because I had no idea what the heck was going on. Minutes later, it was all over the workplace. . .however with an added totally out of what I witnessed version to it. By then, I had the story as to why that had happened. I left the so-called war zone with a colleague who again supplied another host of juicy details to it - probably her version. Geez, some people just could not keep their mouths shut. It made me want to bite them...or maybe hold up my hand like that! Ha!

J, you handled it very well, in style lagi tu.

Anyway, it is the weekend people....I gotta keep my spirits up. Ta-ta....

2 comments:

Johna said...

Does it handled well?...Yaka with style?...hehehe..thank u my fren

Lola said...

hahahah...u didn't realize coz u were part of the drama...