Monday, August 23, 2010







I sorted through pictures I took some time ago. I couldn't recall the exact dates but perhaps they were taken last year. Sometimes we overlook the simplest things in life because of our so-called schedules, deadlines, appointments, etc. We are so restricted with time that we do not even try to smell the blooming flowers, watch the ants march by, listen to the birds twitter and other movements right under our nose. The "Eeee, Mommy what is this?" serves as a wake-up call to the unconscious attempts of the mind to block out just those simplest things in life. I just wish that I would make time to appreciate the littlest things before the grey hairs and weakbones take over. :)

Psstt, J & N...this is an update you know:)

3 comments:

Borneo rain said...

luv the photos, lola! keep them coming! :)

Johna said...

wah..desiring a time freeze my fren?unt

Lola said...

Trix: thanks
Johna: ha, a time freeze if at all possible...updates my fren...