Sunday, May 25, 2008

The ball is round....

Where have I been???? Around....hahahaha, the kids wanted to stay over at my parents for a few days since their daddy was away. A blessing in disguise I would say coz I had the chance to sneak a peek MU vs. Chelsea with my bros!!!! Haven't done that for quite sometime since my other half is not as fanatic as I am with this football thing. However if you just whisper mud, tyres, man & machine he'll just drop everything!!! Which team am I a fan of??? Long time ago I used to love Chelsea but I would always lose some RM to my brothers who are die hard fans of MU. While watching the game, I still cheered for both, taking no sides at all! The reason - play safe ;) Had a few kicks on field myself during Teachers' Day too. Strained some muscles and still agonizing over it but...I enjoyed myself! My thought - the ball is round, anything can happen!!!

The little boss of the house is whining so its back to undivided attention to him now. Cheerio people!!!

No comments: