Monday, May 12, 2008

forgetful???

I scored again for forgetting a kettle on the stove. I got that look - you know when someone is mad at you - from my roommate. "Eeee.....kau ni, lupa itu air. Bahaya betul." Well, what could I do but look at him probably with that "minta kesian" look and just smile...I bet he got pissed off, as always *giggles n frowns* Even worse this time coz am at my usual spot at this time of nite....that is in front of my laptop screen doing who knows what but facebooking and blogging *lol* Well, on my part I wouldn't entirely blame the sophisticated technology we have now coz after a busy and hectic day from work to house chores and entertaining my kids, this is where I unwind for the day....ehemm, of course after the little ones are in their dream world. Forgetful then? Blaming on age? Nah, I don't think so. Quoting a friend, age is just a number....young or old we still tend to forget. But I guess one thing that I certainly would not forget is friends who are around. They are part of who we are. What say you???

Well, au revoir for now...better sign off before someone says I may forget where I sleep tonight *giggles*

3 comments:

Flory Gingging said...

ya baby, age is just a number... :) buy electric kettle lah so that the roomate will never get pissed off again hehehe

flo

Anonymous said...

we should have the Kettle-Burner Club. hahaha I did it a few times already... even spoilt one or two kettles already. reason - i fell asleep :S

daronloo said...

OMG LOLA DOLL!!! didn't know you have a blog!!! OMG again!!! we can totally update each other!!

Right now what am I doing? I'm just relaxing, goyang kaki, and then I'm off to school again in a few months :D

I'll see you real SOON!!! :D