Saturday, May 10, 2008

woohoo....

woohoo....a very eventful week I had...even today was. Yummy food on the menu for lunch, laughed a lot with friends and made music too!!! A very good anti-stress prescription, I can say. Something that I look forward too come weekdays. We a.k.a In Harmony - this singing group we have - had this jamming session (recording;p) again today. Hmmm, takes hours to be an artiste just to get a few pieces of papers with do-re-mi perfect-oh!!! But I think we had fun in a way coz I did. Like Ogy commented on AF "Music is a journey of the soul", I guess we and music lovers out there have our own "journey of the soul" to tamper with. By composing every note along the way with feelings/harmony, eventually we'll get to the finale with applauses and probably 'amens' *giggles*.......geez, am sounding somewhat like a preacher.......maybe its the time getting to me!!!! *lol* Yep, I'm in a new day...didn't realize that. Anyway, just a thought. I guess that means I've got to start snoring too like the rest of the pack. Ciao!

Pssttt, btw J thanks for the encouragement...that is if u get to read this blog of mine again.

No comments: