Friday, May 2, 2008

How time flies

I'm glad its weeken'd! Pheww....it was a hectic week even with a day of rest on Thursday but piles of work to complete! My fingers are on the keys but I find myself dozing off *lol* Kids are asleep so I get to relax and unwind a bit. Kids....yepp, there's Enya, Nell and Ed...snoring lightly away. As I was preparing dinner earlier this evening, Edward was saying something like if Enya was the only kid around, she would probably be lonely. Her brothers kept pestering her about something and she had to catch up with them and whatever they had to say. She'll bring them water, she'll accompany them to pee *giggles* and she'll sing to them if they wantedher too. Hey, not giving the impression they do not get into a fight...ohh they do. Baby Ed gets his way most of the time. As I stood holding a spatula (like I said I was preparing dinner;)) watching Enya and her brothers in the living room entertaining themselves, I said to myself "How time flies!" They've grown from babies to 7, 5 and 3 year olds this year. . .hmm, soon they'll be on their own*sighs* This rearing kids is not a simple task...i realize that. But I guess down the road, I'll be missing those "Mommy, I want...."

They are sound asleep now....and I get to blog. . .;)

2 comments:

FRISCO DANIEL said...

Hi Lola, wow! you are blogging now a... good! oh,BDWAY, i didn't sell my Pentax, i just UPgraded it... so when are you going to have one Dslr of your own?

Anonymous said...

i love this 'la :) keep writing...